some people feel pressured by labels, and therefore don’t like to label their sexuality
some people find comfort in labels, and labeling their sexuality has given them a feeling of belonging
both are completely fine
i’m not sure why some people still can’t comprehend this
stop leaking female celebrities nudes and start leaking the sims 4
"everybody put your hands in the air!" yells the robber at the night club. the clubbers think he is the DJ and keep dancing. maybe he should have picked a different location
There is a story behind these mugs
I have done exactly what these cups imply.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
i can’t fucking stand jennifer lawrence but for the love of god don’t reblog her fucking leaked nudes they obviously weren’t meant to be put out there spreading them around makes you just as bad as whoever leaked them & i will unfollow you im not kidding i don’t care how close we are.